Create Slack Application¶
All configuration steps in this section take place on Slack’s website. You will need a Slack username and workspace setup.
1. Define an app name for your workspace in the Slack API portal.
2. Configure Webhooks for your new Slack app
A. Select your new Slack app from from this list.
B. Select Incoming Webhooks from the Add features and functionality dropdown.
C. Toggle Activate Incomming Webhooks to switch on and select Add New Webhook to Workspace.
D. Configure the Webhook Slack channel by selecting the channel you want the Mailsac Webhook to post to.
E. Copy Webhook URL
Configure Mailsac Forward to Slack¶
1. Select settings for an email address from the Mailsac console to configure Slack integration.
2. Paste Webhook URL to enable forward to Mailsac
3. Send test email to your Mailsac address you configured for Webhooks to verify Mailsac can post to the Slack Webhook.