API Credentials Management¶
Multiple Named API Credentials¶
For accounts with individual plans, only one API key is allowed.
For accounts with team plans, multiple API keys may be created, each with a unique name.
Having multiple API keys enables:
- restricted access control
- usage monitoring
- separate API Keys in each app environment
To create a named API key, go to API Keys and Users from the Dashboard. Enter a name for the API Key and select Generate new API key. API Keys may only be viewed once and are not retrievable by the system. API Keys should be treated with the same security considerations as a password.
Enable Website Login Using an API Key¶
When logged into the website using an API Key, the user session is restricted from:
- viewing and modifying payment information
- adding or removing API keys
- managing account features
- adding or removing custom domains
API calls are calculated based on the following service usage:
- Inbound Message Counts
- Outbound Message Counts
- Inbound Bandwidth
- Outbound Bandwidth
Mailsac accounts can be deleted by submitting an Account Deletion Request from Manage Account Details.
- Requesting account deletion expresses your intention to fully remove both your user account and any existing information relevant to your account.
- This action cannot be undone, and we will be unable to recover any data.